This system was developed to record and manage the achievements of an R&D project at UKM. It makes it possible for researchers and consultants to record their research progress through reports on the system.
The broad base of consultants available from all faculties / institute of the University enable us to offer multi expertise in such fields:
• Utilizing the expertise of lecturers for the benefit of the community
• Sharing experiences in conducting negotiation activities with industry to students during lecture sessions;
• Additional income for lecturers
• Contribution to the generation of revenue for the University and Faculty
• Criteria for promotion eligibility
• Industry networks for research grants and industrial placement opportunities for students.
All records of consultations activities will be registered in SMPU by UKMP
UKMP has implemented a system where all records of consultations activities will be meticulously registered and tracked in SMPU, ensuring that accurate and up-to-date information is readily accessible to relevant parties at all times.
Qualification Requirements to be a UKM Pakarunding Consultant
• Academic staff of UKM
• Non-academic staff of UKM
• Academic and non-academic staff from outside UKM
• Collaboration with external expertise.