JOIN THE LEADING CONSULTING TEAM
We are constantly on lookout for individuals who can think and get things done with passion and efficiency. We want individuals who can positively contribute to build a leading company like UKM PAKARUNDING.
Senior Account Executive
- Able to handle full set of Accounts.
- Experience in Managing of Account Payable and Receivable.
- Responsible for month end, quarterly & year end financial closing & reporting.
- Preparation of monthly management reports, meeting presentations, financial data analysis, etc.
- Prepare, review debtors and creditors aging.
- Reconciliation of Debtors/Creditors.
- Close monthly Bank reconciliation statement.
- Maintaining of Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist in preparation & monitoring yearly budgeting.
- Draft audit review.
- Team player and able to take up ad hoc assignments assigned by Manager.
- Liaise with the auditor, tax agent, company secretary.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the manager from time to time
- Responsible for providing technical consultation service.
- Responsible for providing on-site system / network / application / implementation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for providing help desk support.
- Research, troubleshoot, and report all software bugs reported by customers.
- Provide problem resolution in support of product version releases
- Liaise with project manager to understand functional requirements.
- Responsible for application development and undertaking application modules unit testing activities and application supports.
- Provide support during implementation of software & systems
- Analyze changes and impacts on existing application modules
- Ensure projects meets quality requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in IT industry with emphasis on technical support required.
- Experience with database technologies including MSSQL and Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems / platform. (i.e. Windows Servers, XP, Vista, SQL Server) and networking environments.
- Knowledge of SQL Queries is a must.
- Understanding or have experience in either/or OOP, XML , Web Programming , EAI
- Strong drive and self-interest to learn Technical and Platform Technology
- Must have a strong customer focus with strong written and verbal skills.
- Good English is a requirement; additional Asian language is a very strong plus.
- Good attitude and reliable with good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with people from various technical and business backgrounds and at all levels.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
SAP Internship/Industrial Training:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Business, Accounting and/or Finance
- Loves technology
- Desires real life working experience
- Seeking SAP experience
- Monthly allowance provided